Love Status,Romantic Status and Romantic Whatsapp Dp Images for Couples

Hi Friends, Some lovely couple also wants to express their love in an unique way and for which they also do some sweet romantic things like express their love on social networking sites and also change their boring whatsapp dp in a cute love and romantic image and have a love status on whatsapp and makes feel special their love once.


So if you are in love and also wants to change your whatsapp dp as love romantic and sweet image and a love status for you love so you are at the right place here you will find couple love, romantic whatsapp dp Images for Bf  and Gf and whatsapp romantic status. 

So scroll down your page to see them below.

Love Status for Whatsapp

some special words and quotes to express your love to whom you love the most. If you want to share your love feelings with your partner through Whatsapp, then these whatsapp romantic love quotes might be helpful to you.

Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine 🙂

Life can give us lots’ of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…” ♥ 🙂

Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life.

I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.

The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.

When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

True romance isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.

I’ll love you until the day after forever.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.


Best Whatsapp Love status

Sometimes we need some special words to express our love so if you are in searching something unique than these ever best love  romantic status are helps you to express your love for your love once.

Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!

No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.!

Love is like a Air ..We can’t see it but! we can feel it..

Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness…

Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful..

In life I need only you!

My “Heart” is always your!

Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.

True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good

Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..

In love Never say “Sorry”!

When I think about you…I don’t feel so alone….

If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you’re definitely in Love…

Love is that ,which can never explained

Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor .in life.


Romantic Love Whatsapp Images

If you want to change your whatsapp dp in a romantic pic so you can choose some pictures in them.














Short Love Status for Whatsapp

Love is pure feelings between two pure souls and this feeling is difficult to express in words. So try these Romantic love WhatsApp quotes to make something unique and special for your love.

I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.

It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.

There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You

When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it’s a text message from you….

This distance between us could never stop me from loving you…

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

Love is made by trust, respect, and caring.

I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

One should love someone till he receives PAIN

I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow….

Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

Now you know …… No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

I love you and you love me. That’s all we’ll ever need.

Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning!

You Have No Idea How Much You Make Me Smile.


Romantic Whatsapp Dp

Believe it or not, but to loved and to be loved is one of the best feelings in world and now we have some lovely romantic and sweet whatsapp dp below.















Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright Paparazi Classic Published.. >
Back To Top